Director's Print Suite Software
- Free Cloud based software to all Bass-Mollett customers who print on our stationery.
- Only software on the market to have three different printing style stationery options.
- Learn more about Director's Print Suite through our informational pamphlet.
Lifetime Expressions Premium pre-printed stationery suites.
Precious Memories Hundreds of print-on-demand themes, 430 and counting...
Reflections of Life Compatible with standard Reflections of Life stationery.
- Save time by letting the software create all of the stationery pieces at one time.
- Free training and support
- Our Internal Tech Team can assist you in achieving your printing goals.
~ Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-277-0436 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:15 pm CST)
- All funeral home staff have the ability to create their own login.
- Allows Multiple Users per funeral home, to share data, designs, layouts, etc.
- Eliminate the need for double entry by importing from many of the leading funeral home management systems.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download at www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- Google Chrome is recommended and pop ups must be enabled for directorsprintsuite.com
- Java (will automatically download on first login)
Precious Memories Designer (360 MB)
Software Requirements: Microsoft Word 2010 or above, full versions of Word only. Not Compatible with Starter versions of Word.
Reflections of Life Cloud (313 MB)
Software Requirements: Microsoft Word 2000 or above, full versions of Word only. Not compatible with Starter versions of Word.
Memorial Keepsakes (68 MB)
Picture Frame Urn (45 MB)
Picture Frame (70 MB)
Grave Markers (28 MB)
Register Book Designer (233 MB)
Directory Sign (29 MB)
Reflections of Life (178 MB)
Large Candle (93 MB)
Small Candle (100 MB)
Square Candle for Word 2003 (86 MB)
Square Candle for Word 2010 (255 MB)
Microsoft Word 2000 or above. Full versions of Word only. Not Compatible with Starter versions of Word.
*Note: We cannot guarantee compatibility with Windows 7 or higher on these legacy programs.